- Listing categories Finance
Debenhams Wedding Insurance policies offer a safety net for the unthinkable. On a milestone day in your life – now you can have peace of mind that should things not go to plan – you won’t suffer the blow. Should you have to cancel your big event due to illness or an accident, with Debenhams Wedding Insurance you’ll have the cover you need. Now you needn’t fear the dream day at a time that should only be filled with joy, let Debenhams take care of the rest.
- Who provides your wedding insurance?
- Debenhams Wedding Insurance is arranged by UK General Insurance Limited.Debenhams Retail Plc is an Appointed Representative of UK General Insurance Limited who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference Number 310101). This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting the Financial Conduct Authority’s website at www.fca.org.uk or by contacting them on 0800 111 6768.
- What level of cover do I need?
- The level of cover you need depends upon the size, type and cost of your wedding and reception. To work out the level of cover you need, consider all of the separate costs associated with the event. Take the following into consideration:Cancellation or rearrangement of your wedding Loss or damage of the Bride’s dress, the Groom’s outfit, wedding rings, wedding gifts and wedding cakes Failure of all your wedding suppliers (photographers, caterers, hoteliers, chauffeurs, etc.) If you’re hiring ceremonial swords or marquees, you should consider additional cover for these items